Build and restore
It’s not only about Calcium
Calcium is a mineral that is mostly present in bones, and having enough calcium to meet daily requirements is necessary for the development and maintenance of strong bones. Nutritional needs during adolescence are influenced by the onset of puberty, with its associated increased growth rate and changes in body composition. From the preadolescent years to the end of the second decade of life, bone size and bone mass increase rapidly. Adequate calcium intake is necessary to maximize peak bone mass and to minimize both the risk of fractures in adolescence and the development of osteoporosis in adulthood.
Bone formation and restoration is such a complex matter involving a combination of calcium and other nutrients and other factors working in concert.
It’s important to protect your bone strength and guard against fractures, but taking a supplement isn’t always the best way to do that, “As nutrient in pill-form is not processed in the body the same way as it is when ingested from a food source, and may produce unwanted side effects”. Meeting your calcium needs through your diet is safer.
Oslac is a milk-based formula that provides Ca and other minerals such as P, Mg in a form very similar to the structure and composition of human bone tissue which contributes to efficient absorption and utilization.
- Oslac® Promotes bone growth and helps to build and restore bone density.
- Oslac® provides Ca, P, mg and other bone elements in a natural form very much similar to the structure and composition of human bone tissue, which offers an optimal Ca/P ratio that contributes to efficient calcium absorption. This may help explain why studies found that milk calcium had a long-term effect on the bone density of the human body compared to other calcium sources.
- Oslac® Promotes bone growth and stimulate the osteoblasts (responsible for the formation of bone) proliferation and inhibits of osteoclasts (responsible for the breakdown of the bones), increases serum osteocalcin and bone mineral density.
- Oslac® stimulates bone matrix synthesis and mineralization, and reduces the bone degradation processes.
- Oslac® fortified with Vitamin D3, K2 and C for optimum absorption and utilization and calcium deposition in bones.
Vanilla flavor chewable tablets.
how to use Oslac
One Tablet per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Wait few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
Keep out of reach of children. As with any natural health product, you should consult a healthcare practitioner.